Sigma Chi - Delta Xi Chapter
The Delta Xi Chapter of Sigma Chi has a long and proud history at San Diego State. Sigma Chi at San Diego State was originally founded in 1925 as the Phi Lambda Xi Chapter. It wasn’t until January 8, 1949 when the chapter was adopted by Sigma Chi as the Delta Xi Chapter. After a short absence from campus, the chapter was re-chartered on March 14th, 2020. Since then, the brothers of Sigma Chi Delta Xi have left a prominent mark on San Diego State’s campus.